From concept to design to budget
if you have a project, we are here to help!
What do we do? From new construction homes to remodeling and everything in between! We even bale hay and deliver mulch by the dump truck load!
a. The act or process of constructing.
b. The art, trade, or work of building:
a. A structure, such as a building, framework, or model.
b. Something fashioned or devised systematically:
c. An artistic composition using various materials; an assemblage or a collage.
3. The way in which something is built or put together:
4. The interpretation or explanation given to an expression or a statement:
1. the act of modifying or the condition of being modified
2. something modified; the result of a modification
3. a small change or adjustment
4. (Linguistics / Grammar) Grammar the relation between a modifier and the word or phrase that it modifies
modificatory , modificative adj
This two story home only had a shower on the second floor, when the homeowner was faced with medical issues we turned the half bath into a wheelchair accessible shower, and still had room for the washer and dryer!
tr.v. re·mod·eled also re·mod·elled, re·mod·el·ing also re·mod·el·ling, re·mod·els also re·mod·els
To make over in structure or style; reconstruct.
Entire house remodel, first to go popcorn ceilings!
tr.v. ren·o·vat·ed, ren·o·vat·ing, ren·o·vates
1. To restore to an earlier condition, as by repairing or remodeling.
2. To impart new vigor to; revive.
[Latin renovre, renovt- : re-, re- + novre, to make new (from novus, new; see newo- in Indo-European roots).]
Handrail was rotting in certain places, we replaced rotten areas with new pressure treated wood to match the existing.
a. An act of restoring: damage too great for restoration.
b. An instance of restoring or of being restored:
c. The state of being restored.
2. Something, such as a renovated building, that has been restored.
a. The return of a constitutional monarchy to Great Britain in 1660 under Charles II.
b. The period between the crowning of Charles II and the Revolution of 1688.
The worst type of repair for a homeowner, fire/smoke damage, no worries we are here to help not only by working with your insurance company but to fully restore your house back to even better than it was before!
Call us today for a free estimate! 865-671-2042